Are you looking for a Great Pyrenees puppy? You've come to the right place!
We're humbled & honored you're considering us. We take great pride in providing well-loved,
healthy, excellent quality Great Pyrenees puppies to wonderful homes such as yours.
1. First, we'd like to get to know you. If we haven't already talked to you over the phone, please fill out our Puppy Questionnaire form. This form is our first step in getting to know you, your family and what you want in a pup (guardian, pet/companion, show, etc). You'll also be able to tell us what gender & markings you'd prefer (if any) in this form. Please keep in mind that markings generally fade drastically as the pup grows older and if you're set on a certain marking (badger or all white), it could limit your selection. Kelly will generally call you after receiving this finished form from you to go over all of these questions and answer any questions you may have at that time. This form ultimately acts as an ice breaker to start our conversations, exchange contact info and make sure we stay on the same page about everything. Click HERE to go to our Puppy Questionnaire Form.
2. In order to get on our Puppy Reservation List, a deposit must be made. Deposits are $450. Deposits are non-refundable and go towards the total purchase price of your puppy. Total purchase price is $2,450 for AKC Limited Registration (no breeding rights). Full AKC Registration is available for an additional $1,000 to reputable breeders or families who would like to show. If there are no current puppies available, you will be added to our Puppy Reservation List. Your Deposit locks your place on the Puppy Reservation List.** Puppy Selections are based upon the order of the deposits received. We will contact you when we expect a litter and again immediately after a litter is born.
3. Puppy Selections are made when the puppies reach approx 6 weeks of age. Selections can be made via a personal visit to our farm or via a video chat or by web (based upon pictures/videos posted & much communication between us). We work closely with each family to ensure a good fit. Livestock guardian vs. pet/companion traits cannot be determined at birth, thus why we wait to offer selections until week six. We spend a lot time closely evaluating each puppy for temperament, livestock guardian traits, as well as pet/companion traits. We want to make sure each puppy will thrive in their new home!
4. With your final decision on your Puppy Selection, a payment of $1000 is required. We ask that your Puppy Selection be made no more than 2 days after we contact you informing you that it's your turn.
5. Also during Week 6, we'll schedule your puppy pick-up day & time. Pickups are on Week 8 at our farm. We'll also schedule your Flight Nanny this week if needed. The Deposit ($250) to hold the Nanny for your date will be required at booking. Please click HERE for everything about shipping.
6. Week 8 is PUPPY PICK-UP!* This is such a fun week filled with much excitement, joy and maybe a couple happy tears on our end. It's a bittersweet time for us, as we are a hands on family: loving, handling & playing with your pup constantly. Seeing your smiles, excitement and love for your pup makes it all worth while! Your final payment ($1,000) is due at this time.
If needed or desired (in the case of guardianship), we are happy to keep your puppy past week 8 (if we have the room)
for an additional $10 a day boarding fee to cover food, treats and de-wormers needed.
Please let us know if this is something you're interested in and we can discuss it further. This will need to be paid in advance and scheduled.
*We know many are traveling far distances to us and everyone has busy schedules, so we are VERY flexible with pickup days
and times the week your puppy turns 8 weeks old. Like you, our schedules are full, so we plan well in advance to be available
to all of you during Week 8; thus, it's very important to pick up on Week 8. Starting on the day your puppy turns 9 weeks old,
a $10 a day boarding fee is implemented and will need to be paid at pickup. Thank you for your understanding.
**Please note: Puppy prices can increase depending on demand and availability; but no worries, your Puppy Price is LOCKED in at the time of your deposit. Also, The Oaks AKC Great Pyrenees reserves the right of 1st Selection Male &/or 1st Selection Female from all litters, for breeding purposes. This means there is always the possibility of buyers moving one spot down on the Waiting List/Selection Order. While this COULD happen anytime, it's never a last minute decision. We plan years out, so we update the Reservation List with our intentions WELL in advance.
The most up to date pictures and videos are posted on on our Facebook page.
Click HERE to be directed to our Facebook page.
Be sure to "Like" & "Follow" our page to see all the pics and watch the puppies grow.
And later when you have your puppy, please tag us on your puppy's pictures you post so
we can watch them grow! We love that!!!